The laboratory construction and renovation is one the greatest task in the establishments as it involved skill, expertise and understanding local environment and availability of the resources. The lab renovation is one aspect which involves scheduling, safety, budget and quality.
The main factors of renovation are as follows.
- The quality and design of the lab depends on the technical aspects of the staff with management skill and supervisors and managers
- The infer structure will decide the laboratory output its design and construction.
- The purpose cannot be fulfilled as it creates deficient in infrastructure, construction, design.
- The needs of the forthcoming lab environment should be kept in mind to redesign and harmonize the needs of the workers as per the work executed.
- New floor plans intend to make it more spatial and reinforce the mission in such a way where seeing it many other firms may collaborate and work with force.
- The innovations can bring meeting in rooms , office pods , interior plazas where all the area can be consumed for the work place
- The care should be taken when the designing to prevent dust and other environmental hazards as the work place should always be dust free and intact.
- Air condition is the most important factors as air flow should be proper as the people who work will not face any problem with the surrounding environmental situations.
- Rain, snow, high temperature, hurricanes and natural disasters are to be the major concern in the renovation of the lab and intact protection should be made from such kind of situations.
Construction and renovation are the two major departments which are very much involved in the expert handing of the process it should be implemented and executed by professional only.